Lockdown garden gallery - June 2020
Now onto garden photos
1. First we have another great selection from Anne G's garden
2. Next we have a couple of photos from Iris H. She tells us that the geraniums in her unheated sunroom have withstood temperatures from 27-100 degrees Fahrenheit (-3 to 38 degrees Celsius)! The other photo shows the result (?benefit) of not mowing the lawn during May's heatwave!
3. Janet S has sent us another lovely selection from her garden.
4. Mary C provided some photos back in April but found some more; also selections from May and June.
5. Sarah W is opening her garden for us on the 14th July and here's a taster of what you might see.